Global Blockchain Competition, Singapore 12 March 2018
Building on three years of successful consecutive competitions, True Global Ventures is excited to announce 3rd Global Fintech competition this coming spring (March 12th).
After the success of previous disruption in financial services series, the last competition being in Stockholm at Nasdaq OMX, True Global Ventures will organise the same in Singapore. The competition will hold several high calibre key jury members of the same level as jury that have been part of the Stockholm competition.
Jury members that have already confirmed are:
- Alex Kimura Chief Strategy Officer - Aviva
- Ankur Kamalia Head of Group Venture Portfolio Management / DB1 Ventures - Deutsche Börse AG)
- Drew Aldrich Principal - American Family Ventures
- Daniel Tu President - Gen.Life
- Joe Seunghyun Cho Co-founder and Chairman - Marvelstone Group, Co-founder and Founding CEO - Lattice 80
- Tomasz Kurczyk Digital Transformation Director - AXA
- Philip Glickman Regional Head of Commercial Payments - MasterCard
- Vincenzo Ciummo Partner - True Global Ventures
- Tom McNerey Partner - True Global Ventures
We are stringing together FinTech trends and what Financial Institutions in the future might look like. We showcase growth stage FinTech startups, identify future Blockchain trends and help bring the industry together. For this particular competition, True Global Ventures is looking for the most driven start-ups in the Blockchain space in the categories of:
- Blockchain-Financial Services
- Blockchain-Artificial Intelligence
- Open category: for first time Entrepreneurs
Investment criteria to be selected are:
- Company is based in cities we cover: Silicon Valley, New York, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Mumbai, Berlin, London, Paris & Stockholm.
- Founder needs to be a serial entrepreneur (exceptions for outstanding start-ups with solid team background)
- Start-ups can be both pre-revenue and post-revenue
- For pre-revenue companies: should have done at least a seed round of 1 million dollars in funding
- For post-revenue companies: need to have at least 1 million dollars in revenue and start-up founded within last 3 years)
In addition to the marketing/networking opportunities that may arise, there will also be cash prizes.
Deadline: Applications need to be sent in by Friday, 26th of January.
The industry and investors are welcome to nominate their portfolio companies.